Sunday 11 September 2011

CUSTOM FLOWGRAPHS

The custom flowgraphs that I have used in my experiment were mainly used to convey my sense of urgency and danger within a world undergoing “Pure War.” I had achieved this through swift moving physical entities often hidden to cause surprise within enemies. However I also used incorporated the “real world sensor’s” aspect within my “Pure War” microcosm, evident in my recurring glowing path theme – which glows upon the player’s close proximity. This was not only to indicate the player’s physical location, but also was used to convey danger as I had manoeuvred the tiles to flash if the player is in danger or heading in a wrong direction. If the player was heading to the right direction, these lights would not flash, but provide a peaceful white glow.  


Movement Flowgraph

Object Glow 

No comments:

Post a Comment